Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Urgh! Queue up here....

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by PoisonGirl, Jan 28, 2012.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Who want's Dave? :w00t:

Just had the dogs out for the loo and he has started this really annoying thing where he won't go to the loo straight away any more but he potters about and then goes to the loo when I bring Dixie and Xiva in.

SO I shut the front door and put the girls in the kitchen while I got Kei out for the loo. By the time Kei was done Dave was ready to come back in.

Put my lot in the kitchen and shut the gate leaving Kei in the livingroom as Xiva is a bit bouncy for him at meal times.

Then I could smell this god awful smell :nonod: thought one of the dogs had stood on a poo or something so checked their feet. Wasn't Dixie, wasn't Xiva... wasn't Dave but when I bent over to check his last foot he licked my face and OMG one of the cats must have eaten something rotten and he has eaten a cat poo :crying: I thought I was going to be sick it was that bad!

Just used babywipes but am sure I can still smell it on me. Ewwwwww

So first one here can have my disgusting boy :D

2. Kivasmum

Kivasmum PetForums VIP

Me me me me me

3. Kivasmum

Kivasmum PetForums VIP

Can you brush his teeth first though? Oh the fun him and kiva would have eating poo, she especially likes cow pats :rolleyes: :D

4. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Im outside in my car now, bring him out, to be fair though Ive been out there waiting for you to take your eyes off him for a while now, I was planning on just stealing him out of the garden but this feels a lot better :D

5. Mophie

Mophie PetForums Senior

I WILL!!!

Lol he and Donnie has take an age to toilet together then enjoy each others vile breath from where they'd attempted and sometimes succeeded in eating the most disgusting ground items ever.

6. AcornAntiques

AcornAntiques PetForums Member

Thankfully poo eating is something my two have never taken to....rolling in certain types however are another matter altogether.

Ben's all shy when it comes to poos....he likes to keep his face hidden in the bushes and just bare his arse to everyone lol!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice