Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

URGENT - Missing Black Greyhound

Discussion in 'Lost and Found Dogs' started by tamakin, Oct 28, 2012.

1. tamakin

tamakin PetForums VIP

URGENT - Tedzer a black tattooed greyhound with a white star on his chest has gone missing in Kent.

Tedzer went missing from a garden with 2 other dogs in West Malling. The other 2 have returned. He is a greyhound from Kerry Greyhounds UK in foster. He has only been in his foster home for 2 weeks, ME19 area, (South East) on Friday, 26th October 2012.

There is a REWARD for TEDZER's safe return.

He can be nervous of strangers and is probably terrified right now, so if you see him unless he is in immediate danger please keep a distance and call the numbers below immediately. If you have hounds with you he might come over if he can see them.

Please help by sharing Tedzer's DogLost poster: DogLost.co.uk - TEDZER's Lost Dog Poster

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you

Tam

KGUK Homing Volunteer

2. househens

househens Guest

SO sorry and I wish I could help doorknock. SO hope he's safe

3. tamakin

tamakin PetForums VIP

Tedzer has been found! He is safe and well and has been extremely lucky! We wouldnt have found him without the amazing community support, help from Kent Greyhound Rescue and especially Tigah the tracker beagle!

Thanks everyone for your help, even if it was just wishing good luck.

Tam

KGUK Volunteer.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice