Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Urgent Maddie PTS Tomorrow! 5th Jan

Discussion in 'Dog Rescue and Adoption' started by Shrap, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Shrap

Shrap PetForums VIP

***CROSSPOSTED from RHU***

MADDIE

Maddie is really urgent need of help i have had to really ask for me to give her a chance. The pound wants to pts this girl as feel she is not fit for re homing. When she arrived she was fine with no problems since she has been in the pound she has become aggressive towards the owner and staff as in growls. I have my own thoughts in this matter as this is not the first time this has happened.

PLEASE CAN ANY RESCUE GIVE THIS GIRL A CHANCE I AM SURE SHE IS NOT AGGRESSIVE AND JUST HER SITUATION

Maddie pts date is around the 7th Jan and is in the pound in Hertfordshire

MEGGA URGENT UPDATE !! Maddie pts date is not the 7th it is the 5th, Pound has informed me that she has settled down as well and wants to be friends...... Please please can any rescue help this girl

She has been offered rescue back up from Bullies In Need if foster care can be found for her

2. abbiechi

abbiechi PetForums Senior

Bumping for you.

3. Quinzell

Quinzell PetForums VIP

Oh Jeez, any news on this girl? I only just saw this. I want to share but am I too late?

4. Shrap

Shrap PetForums VIP

I think she was saved :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice