Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Urgent home needed for Sibe

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by SpringerHusky, Mar 22, 2011.

1. SpringerHusky

SpringerHusky PetForums VIP

Cross posted from Facebook through Siberian Husky Club of Great Britain Welfare/Rescue

[​IMG]

**URGENT**
    MALE, 7YRS OLD, CHESHIRE
    Hello
    PLEASE I desperately need a really special home or foster home (even more special than the one I am in - tough call)
    Shortly after coming into Welfare my Foster Mum (FM) noticed that I was behaving strangely.Tests showed that I have an eye disease called PRA this means I am slowly going blind. But this does not really seem to cause me much of a problem I adore lots of walks during the day It is just I find life a big worry and I get anxious all the time. I would need a patient understanding & quiet home , no other dogs and someone home all the time, I get very upset with out a human around the house. I have been in Welfare a year and I haven't settled at all even though my foster family are very kind I am so very un happy and bewildered all the time . Auntie Welfare says if she can't find the right home very soon she is going have to seriously think about letting me go to live at The Rainbow Bridge where I won't have to be stressed or sad anymore and I can see clearly and run around and play all day, it sounds a really nice place. Auntie says to get there you just have to have a very long sleep. I'm going to think about it too because I don't like feeling like this it is scary and lonely.
    Love Johnny C

Website
    SHCGB Welfare / Rescue
    Telephone
    0871 277 6783
    Email
    web@shcgbwelfare.org.uk

2. SpringerHusky

Bump, please cross post if you can :(

3. Sled dog hotel

Sled dog hotel PetForums VIP

Hes such a beautiful boy, and at age 7 would make a fantastic dog for someone who could give him the time he needs, they are so much easier and settled when they get to this sort of age. I really hope someone can take
    him and give him a chance. Mine lived to 14 plus and ones 13 now, friends have had them to 16 plus, so he could have so much time left yet and give so much love.

4. jamie1977

jamie1977 Banned

Hope he finds somewhere soon

5. Cockerpoo lover

Cockerpoo lover PetForums VIP

awww bless him- hope someone is out there for him.

6. Malmum

Malmum PetForums VIP

Times like this I wish I didn't have so many dogs and could help. Such a lovely boy surely someone will take him, he so needs a loving, understanding home. Hope he gets one soon. :(

7. SpringerHusky

Bumped up, I too wish i could take him :(

8. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

Ive cross posted on Facebook etc too, there must be someone out there who can offer him a loving home, really wish I could :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice