Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Urgent Help in Milton Keynes

Discussion in 'Cat Rescue and Adoption' started by CaninoAnimalRescue, Oct 16, 2013.

1. CaninoAnimalRescue

CaninoAnimalRescue PetForums Member

Hi guys have been contacted about a feral cat and her kittens, apparently the mum has bitten someone and is on about her 4th/5th litter. I really want to take them but I can't get to them and the woman won't go near them encased she get bitten again. Her local RSPCA have said to leave them...not an option for me unfortunately! I don't have access to a trap but I just cant leave them; I thought I could get reinforced gloves and put the kittens in a carrier hoping the mum would follow but I can't bring her home on the bus.

Could anyone please help? God I miss my car! X

2. Paddypaws

Paddypaws PetForums VIP

If she is really feral and not just a protective, scared mum....I don't think there is much chance of getting her into a regular pet carrier. I really do think you need a proper trap.....can you contact CP and see if they can help?

3. Cheryl89

I'm more then happy to help with transport if someone can either come with me or get the tools to catch them with me ... and bring them to you xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice