Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Urgent - cats need help in Cumbria

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by MerlinsMum, Aug 17, 2009.

1. MerlinsMum

MerlinsMum PetForums VIP

I saw this on a dog forum, posted by Beverley Cuddy, the editor of Dogs Today. Help is needed for a seriously ill woman, who has to go into hospital, who has 6 cats and 4 dogs in the Cumbria area.

It seems she had a disastrous experience with a pet sitter which resulted in the death of a dog and her tropical fish.

She now urgently needs someone to take on or foster her cats - which include 2 Maine Coons and a Bengal. If you know of anyone near to her that could help, or if you can yourself, or even a rescue or cattery that would take them in, do please respond to Beverley via the link, or post here and I will gladly pass the info on.

Crossposting to other cat forums is encouraged and welcome!

More details on Beverley's blog: coldwetnose: And now for something completely different

To quote from Beverley's blog: "Please spread the word, we urgently need these cats fostered for two to three weeks which is what we estimate will be Rhona's stay in hospital - but obviously we can't be sure how long it will be a this stage - that's just a guess. If you can help can you email me on beverley@dogstodaymagazine.co.uk or leave a comment here."

Hope someone can help; it must be awful for the poor lady to be in this situation.

#1 MerlinsMum, Aug 17, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2009
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice