Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

URGENT APPEAL - SMALL TABBY AND WHITE CAT STILL MISSING IN SKEGNESS

Discussion in 'Lost and Found Cats' started by Miss B Haviour, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Miss B Haviour

Miss B Haviour PetForums Newbie

We have searched fields, woodlands, hedgerows, estates, footpaths; delivered flyers to hundreds of houses, placed newspaper adverts and put up loads of posters, but to no avail - my Baby Girl cannot have just vanished!?
    PLEASE LOOK OUT FOR PEPPA and SHARE WITH AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE as we were only holidaying in Skegness when she ran off and it has broken my heart every time we have had to leave without her since.
    She is an indoor cat, so not at all "streetwise", and I fear time is running out for my Precious Peps.
    If you are looking after her, or know someone who is, please get in touch. Her brother, Milo (the black and white cat in photos) is pining for her and we all desperately need our Peppa-loving back!
    For her sake, and for Milo's, please reply, comment, text or call Peppa's Mummy. PEPPA POSTCARD URGENT.JPG PEPPA & MILO BOX1.JPG

2. jaycee05

jaycee05 PetForums VIP

Have you put this on pets lost and found on facebook, i that area, if not its worth a try, or local to that areas radio,,i hope you find her, maybe shes trying to find her way back home,
    Are you far from where you lost her?

Pappychi likes this.
  3. Miss B Haviour

I have put an appeal for Peppa out on all lost and found facebook sites and, thanks to previous responder, I have also managed to connect with streetlife forum for Skegness. It is really heartbreaking because, living in Leicester, I am about 80miles away from where we lost her. I like to think she'd be trying to find her way home, but this would be way too dangerous for my not-at-all-streetwise indoor cat. If I could, I would go and stay in Skegness until I found her, but I have other commitments and her brother here to look after! It is so frustrating xx

4. Miss B Haviour

UPDATE - PEPPA WAS FOUND ON AUGUST 13th - SHE IS NOW BACK HOME SAFELY
    I am so incredibly lucky to have got my baby girl back after she ran off from a holiday park over 70miles from our home, and over five weeks ago! She is very thin, but otherwise okay and, thankfully, pleased to be home.
    I will never forget the kindness and compassion that people have shown through my plight to find her and I owe a debt of gratitude to the observant, quick thinking actions and determination of the heroic holiday night warden to 'capture' her and care for her until we could get there to pick her up. Big hugs all round xx

SpringDance likes this.
  5. ameliajane

ameliajane PetForums VIP

That is wonderful news!!
    So happy for you all!

6. Calvine

Calvine PetForums VIP

Fantastic news!! You must be so overjoyed!!

7. Greydrift

Greydrift PetForums Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice