Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Upsetting phone call today

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Kinjilabs, May 11, 2010.

1. Kinjilabs

Kinjilabs PetForums VIP

Had a call from the cremation place where Millie is, he said he didnt have the details of what I had requested for her, did tell the vet yesterday but she must have forgot to tell them, so I had to go through it all again, really upset me knowing she was there ready to be cremated and having to talk about it:frown: have to pick her ashes up tomorrow, not nice at the best of times but its my birthday too:(

2. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

Oh hun i am so sorry about Millie (sorry i didn't comment on your other thread) really sorry :frown: :frown: Bless her :(

And now you have this as well :(

How is Ted?

xxx

3. GSDlover4ever

GSDlover4ever PetForums VIP

Oh dear, i'm thinking about you at this sad time!

Hugs to you!

4. Kinjilabs

Kinjilabs PetForums VIP

Thanks,
    Bit worried about Ted to be honest, hes never been on his own before and seems very subdued, Im trying not to leave him alone too long but I have to work etc, hes getting plenty of extra love tho.

5. leashedForLife

aww, i;m so sorry, hun. :nonod: its very emotional, but better that they called and get it correct, than get it wrong, surely? :(

she is coming home on Ur birthday -
    i think thats very special, myself; what are the odds, with 364 other days?
    it is surely a sad loss, but bringing her home on Ur birthday? thats sorrowful, but also i think, a privilege.
    happy birthday, hun - and welcome her home for me.

Fleur likes this.
  6. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

Sorry to hear you had to go through that but its best they check and get it right than do the wrong thing.

Button was very quite and a little subdued when we first lost William. She also started chewing herself. As you say the best thing to do is to make sure she had plenty of attention and fuss. It took her a couple of weeks to get over it but she's fine now and back to normal. Button wasn't on her own as we had the other dogs but she didn't realy associate with the whippets and didn't like Zoe so it was as if she was on her own.

7. rona

rona Guest

At least you know that she went somewhere that really cares about getting things right.
    I hope you don't get too upset today, but I don't think that is a realistic wish :(
    Give that big boy a huge hug from me :)

8. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

So sorry you had to go through all the details again :( No wonder you feel upset.

As Terry says - it's a lovely thought that she is coming home on your birthday.
    It's a very sad time for you.

9. Nellybelly

Nellybelly PetForums VIP

Aw I'm so sorry about all this:( I don't really knw what to say, but I like what Terry said!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice