Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

upset

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by catbird8, May 11, 2010.

1. catbird8

catbird8 PetForums Member

just taken my oldest sheila to have her teeth scaled and polished. She was so nervous and i feel terrible. Hopeshe will be ok.

2. HollyM

HollyM PetForums VIP

Can i ask how much it costs and how regularly you would get this done? Hope she is ok.

3. shamykebab

shamykebab PetForums VIP

Oh hun, I'm sure she'll be fine - she'll feel so much better for it after it's done :).

My eldest needs his doing too, but the vet doesn't want to put him under anaesthetic unless he's actually unable to eat :confused:. Hmmm...

4. catbird8

catbird8 PetForums Member

I was in two minds about taking sheila today because she is 11 and is really nervous. Well thank god i did! Just been on the phone to the vet and she had 2 rotten teeth!
    It is going to cost around £150 for scale, polish and extractions. This is the first time she has had her teeth polished. My other cat Eddy is only 2 and he has already had 1 tooth out. I dont routinely have the cats teeth scaled and polished, i just go with the vets advice and keep an eye on their health, are they eating less or havving ttrouble eatinng etc. xxx:thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice