UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
The only way I could suggest is to put them in to photobucket and upload from there:)

·
Banned
665 Posts
do you have the USB cable you got with it also do you have a pc or mac then plug usb into the usb port and then either by using Iphoto (MAC) or a little icon will pop up with a symbol saying Ipad they should be there.

otherwise try Photobucket like Kinjilabs suggests

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
I've tried copying a photo from an Ipad photo album and pasting it onto a new thread it doesn't work either. I think it could be some kind of protection so people don't upload songs or something not sure but it's annoying.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thanks guys - I was thinking there must be some way to do it directly.

Ok - have tried snap bucket but it is saying invalid file. Do I need to make the file smaller. Help!

Rola, I haven't updated. Was putting off doing it as my dh said they have changed from google maps to their own maps - and they are not very good.

Now it seems I have to chose between good maps or being able to upload photos easily. Grrr. Life is never simple!

·
Owned by 4 cats :)
4,206 Posts
Thanks guys - I was thinking there must be some way to do it directly.

Ok - have tried snap bucket but it is saying invalid file. Do I need to make the file smaller. Help!

Rola, I haven't updated. Was putting off doing it as my dh said they have changed from google maps to their own maps - and they are not very good.

Now it seems I have to chose between good maps or being able to upload photos easily. Grrr. Life is never simple!
Lol I know I don't know why they change something if its working ok. Before the update I used photobucket which worked fine for me :thumbup: :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
put drop box on all your devices. set your device(ipad,iphone,smartphone) to automaticaly upload photo to dropbox. then upload from there. this picture is uploaded direct from my ipad

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.