Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Update

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by pollykins, Jul 20, 2009.

1. pollykins

pollykins PetForums Newbie

Hi,
    Just thought I would give you all a small update regarding Polly.
    We took the advice that many of you offered and have been feeding her via a babies bottle, We have been using the recipies that were kindly posted in my previous thread.
    I have to say the results have been truely staggering, She started off by having no more than a third of a bottle each day, poor thing was so ill she just couldnt take any more, Now she is having just over two full bottles each day and has even started asking us when she wants feeding.
    I fully appreciate we still have many months of hard work ahead of us until she is fully recovered, but myself and Jan just wanted to share these happier times with you all as without your helpful advice I am sure we would of lost her totally.
    Her strength is returning daily along with her little mannerism's and it is only a matter of time before she is back to her mischevious self, Look out mice Polly is returning.
    We are at this moment like a couple of kids on christmas day, With each day that passes we feel like that more and more, We shed many a tear of sadness when it first happened, now we shed the occasional tear out of sheer relief and joy for the progress made. The later we do when we think we are alone :smilewinkgrin:
    So once again I would like to thank each and everyone of you for the wonderful advice and all of your kind thoughts. If no one objects we will keep you all updated on Polly's progress.

Gary & Jan

2. spid

spid PetForums VIP

That's great news - I hope she continues to make good progress - well done!:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice