Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Update

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by just4alaff, May 23, 2010.

1. just4alaff

just4alaff PetForums Member

Hi as you all know we picked Holly up on tuesday and i've been so busy since haven't even had time to check my emails :eek: lol, but she has settled in brilliantly, she had us up at 4am wednesday morning! but we get a lay in now until 5am! haha but she doesn't dirty or wee in her crete so I don't mind getting up, she has had quite a few accidents in the house tho, but I think maybe its me not reading the signs right, like how do you tell the difference between a exploring sniff to a i'm going to pee right by here sniff :confused:. Well I guess we will get there in the end she is only 8 weeks old aww, I have lots of pics of her enjoying herself out in the garden with this lovely weather but I haven't had time to put them on the pc yet :( but when i do i will post some on here. Sandra xx

2. rona

rona Guest

Sounds like it's going pretty much text book :)
    Can't wait for pics

3. Bearpaw

Bearpaw PetForums VIP

Aww congrats on getting your pup.Sounds like shes doing well :)

4. kaisa624

kaisa624 PetForums VIP

Aww congrats. Most pups, when they do a "want to pee" sniff, wander around with noseys on floor in a circular fashion, wider at first then getting tighter and tighter. Hope that helps :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice