Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Update on Toto

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by pinkyblare, May 12, 2010.

1. pinkyblare

pinkyblare PetForums Junior

thanks for all kind messages today it really helps to talk to someone about it who understands what your going thru - He been off sides all afternoon after his half hour or so looking perky, gave in another dose of Metoclopramide and 0.2ml of lactulose see if that helps shift things he is taking only 1-2mls of recovery i am trying in every 4 hours should i do it more often i feel like i am constantly meddling with him poor lad, do i try peppermint tea or pineapply juice i just want him to POO please toto come on any more suggestions for me i am going out my mind thanks again xxxx

2. hazyreality

hazyreality PetForums VIP

I would try the pinapple juice and if you have any bran flakes or porridge or weetabix, make them really really soggy and mushy and see if you can get him to take some, you may have to force him, as horrible as it is, hes gotta have food in him.

*Heidi*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice