Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Update on Tigger

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Tiggertots, May 11, 2010.

1. Tiggertots

Tiggertots PetForums Senior

Well, Tigger has been home for 6 days now, and is starting to settle in really well. He's stopped hissing unless he gets really annoyed and is actually sniffing and running around with Simba. Nala is still very wary of him because of his hissing previously, but Tigger is starting to get really interested in her and hopefully they will be great friends soon. Tigs isn't showing a huge interest in getting out unless we go near the door so that's positive! Heard back from the lady at the cat rescue and she seems to think that Tigger has got near a pigeon shed and the owner has took him and drove him away from home so that he's unable to find his way home :mad: :mad: Make's me feel sick to my stomach that people are able to do this to animals! He could easily have died, not knowing how to survive for such a long time alone. So the lady is suggesting that I either keep him as a house cat or keep him in for a long time, as she has seen the same thing happen for at least 2 years and many of the cats haven't been as lucky as Tigger and have been poisoned by de-icer. Sooo disgusting to think this can happen, but just so glad my baby is back and now safe! Sorry for the long post! :D

2. rhian d

rhian d PetForums Senior

awwww im so glad all is going well with tigger. It is such a good ending to his sad story. i cant believe someone would ge to the effort of driving miles away to ditch a cat and not get it checked for a microchip or anything. i dont know if he had a collar or not. im sure they will all be best of buddies soon :)

3. Themis

Themis PetForums Senior

Why would anybody do something so horrible? Why not just make their pigeon shed more secure? :frown:

4. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

im glade thing are going well

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice