Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

update on those dodgy ears!

Discussion in 'Cat Breeding' started by clare7577, Mar 18, 2008.

1. clare7577

clare7577 Guest

Hi just thought id let you know that the little kitten i had with the apparently folded ear now looks completly normal! im very relieved but puzzled.He is a little blue mitted boy and soooo cute.

2. Saynamore

Saynamore Banned

Oh that's good news Clare, chance of any pics? :D:D:D

3. AJ

AJ Guest

yea come on clare sort yourself out and get sum pics up! :)

4. clare7577

clare7577 Guest

friends got me a "DONGLE " what ever the hell one of those is apparently i can bluetooth pics from my phone then will post pics of everyone!

5. Saynamore

Saynamore Banned

Oh I saw dongle advertised on the market and thought it was something rude, pmsl. Have you not got a wire thingy with your phone to connect it to the compooter :confused:

6. clare7577

clare7577 Guest

Tried with my husbands nokia n95 but it came up with all this computer crap i couldnt understand???

7. AJ

AJ Guest

lol, my misses Nokia does the same thing, even i cant figure out how to work the damn thing! Grrr Nokia! :mad:

8. clare7577

clare7577 Guest

It says i havent got the right software??? and something about a disc??? my kids know more about computers than me,even my 10 year old.

9. AJ

AJ Guest

My answer to this would be to throw it against a wall, say oops and go and buy a sony ericsson!! :)

10. clare7577

clare7577 Guest

Here goes.some pics of kittens ive sold.

11. AJ

AJ Guest

Aww aren't they sweet, u finally got the software working then?

12. clare7577

clare7577 Guest

went into my msn account and got pics from folder! getting good at this computer thing!

13. Helenridley

Helenridley PetForums Newbie

claire, what would you call the end one in that pic? Breed i mean - its my dream cat and ive never been able to track one down in a "pedagress" sense! The fluffyness and the beautiful colours!...soooooo lovley!!!! I want one! lol! Helen x

14. Siamese Kelly

Siamese Kelly PetForums VIP

15. clare7577

clare7577 Guest

Hi helen he is a ragdoll,one of my babies i sold in january,always get updates and pics,nice to see them grow up.

16. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

you have some beautiful cats,, truly stunning,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:):)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice