UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it's arrived and can confirm it seems fairly staffy proof. We've had a few test runs and although it doesn't seem to be as exciting as an actual stick it doesn't mean Bodhi doesn't want to cuddle it, or hit people round the legs with it.

·
Registered
10,125 Posts
excellent photo! Didnt realise you could get them in purple :)

Safestix are fantastic - Millie looooves hers. She runs in front with it to lie down and try to chew it. Its still in one piece and seems very resiliant :)

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
I was wondering whether to get one if these! Walt loves a stick? How do people rate them?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Good to know :D

I was looking at them today when I was getting the last few bits for our staffy pup. I think he's got enough toys for now though since he's only going to be able to play with them in the house for a while.

I've put it on his Christmas list instead!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shins? If it only stopped there, we've had an elbow and a near miss head injury because Bodhi likes to shake his toys into submission.

As predicted it doesn't seem to get taken out by the OH very much....

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
I was wondering whether to get one if these! Walt loves a stick? How do people rate them?
Fabulous - ours has withstood almost 2 years of the BW now :D.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Urm both :eek:

Millie is ickle and yep we got her the large one :eek: Afterall with the trees she tries to drag around she clearly thinks she is a real rottie lol
For some reason whenever I've seen photos I've assumed she is was a proper monster (in the nicest way). Glad we got Bodhi a small one though, reduces the size of his turning circle.

·
Registered
14,957 Posts
Ah well ours was ceremoniously chewed into two pieces this morning... the second one since April! But despite that, happy to buy another. We play tuggy with it and I get her wait and throw so it's still her top toy I think.

And we don't have one :yikes: Byee, off to Zooplus for emergency order.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Loving the photos and it is great to read of other pups enjoying safestix!

Sailor is big on chewing, he loves to chew and no toy was safe left unsupervised with him, that was intil we got a safestix!
He has had his since August (i think) and he loves to play tug/chase with it, then afterwards he sits wagging his tail chewing it. Barely a dent in it!

He also loves to run around the kitchen, shaking and throwing it around, there have been plenty of bruises and near misses from it, but it's all good fun for him, so we just learnt to give him and his safestix a widebirth :D (which is really difficult, because he will single you out and chase you down, begging for you to play tug chase with him!)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.