UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She had the last of her 10 day antibiotic today and her gums are still red :( sooo I rang the vet fearing she would say bring her in for a scale and polish and her finding cavities. Also I was worried for Rosie cos she might have thought I was leaving her like all her previous owners have :(
But.... The vet said because I think there's a slight improvement then she's gonna try her on a further 2 weeks antibiotic :D so she didn't even want to see her, I've just had to go pick the meds up! Fingers crossed this does the trick :D

·
Registered
8,368 Posts
Bless her, hope she doesn't need any more dental work for a long time! :)

Jumpy hated being left at the vet's for his scale and polish, and turned quite grumpy towards the vets - he hated being in a cage with strangers trying to inject him! :(

Hopefully he won't need it again if he continues with his daily Logic gel :D

·
Crazy Cat Lady of Bucks
14,968 Posts
Aww bless Rosie for being a good girl and taking her tablets :D

I hope the AB's for the next 2 weeks do the trick and she doesn't need any dental work done.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.