Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Update On My Dogs Swollen Paw!

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by garryd, Jan 19, 2008.

1. AJ

AJ Guest

VETS :mad:

2. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

yep,, a rip off,,,,,,,,,,:mad::mad:

3. garryd

garryd Guest

Been to the vets today,as my Tias paw has swelled up once again,hes got to operate once again tomorow ,due to the fcuking vet not doing his job right the first time!:( its made my blood boil! i wasent happy let me tell ya ! I soon told the vet what i thought of him and his practice! i told him hes had £190 of off me and for what!? for the same thing to keep happening every few weeks! I told him if he dont put it right ,i want my money back and i will go else where,this seemed to work and he qwickly booked her in for tomorrow to get what ever it is out and for good! So hopefully fingers crossed this will be the end of it!

4. trish1200

trish1200 PetForums Senior

ohhhh poor him, i hope he gets well soon.

Do you not have insurance?

5. garryd

garryd Guest

i dont do insurance ,i put money by in a banck account ,so then if my dogs dont get anything wrong with them then i still have my dough;)

6. bullbreeds

bullbreeds PetForums VIP

Garry, just remind the vet that BT's suffer from dermoid cysts and they do keep coming back. Some vets go all round the houses before they diagnose it and in the mean time its costing you money!

7. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Lets hope tomorra has it all fixed..finally.

Good luck :D and lemme know how ya get on.

8. garryd

garryd Guest

the thing is theres been about four other dogs in the feild where i take her, get glass in their paw like she did,and what he did wrong last time when he operated was he didn't get it all out:( you can actually feel somethings in between her toes underneath the skin:(
    But fingers crossed that will be the end of it tomorow ;) cant stick seeing her hobble around everywhere:( not when its cost me £190 so far:mad:

9. colliemerles

blimey poor dog,, i didnt realise she was still having trouble with it,,,you must be well P***** off,,,,,,,,,,:(:(:(

10. garryd

garryd Guest

you telling me:(

11. garryd

garryd Guest

of to the vets now:( i will let ya know:(

12. Paula C

Paula C PetForums Senior

Hope it goes ok and shes feeling better soon poor thing.

1 person likes this.
  13. sallyanne

sallyanne Guest

Good Luck Garry :)

14. EllenJay

EllenJay PetForums Member

Hope all goes well for your girl and that she's soon on the mend. Good Luck with her Garry.

15. garryd

garryd Guest

just got back from the vets,hes opened her foot right up to let what ever it is out:( he give her a shot and taped it up for the next 4 days:( he wanted more money:mad: i told him what about the £190 you've already had for the first time you treated this !?:mad: i said if you had done the op right and got it out the first time we wouldn't be having this conversation:mad: i just looked at him evil and said: more money,you aint got a prayer pal:mad:then walked out the vets with Tia under my arm!
    Even if its cured it i wont be going back there;)

16. colliemerles

hope shes ok,,,keep us posted,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

1 person likes this.
  17. garryd

garryd Guest

Never mind all that stroking of your dog with one hand ,whilst the other hand is out asking for money:( thats just them grafting ya!;)

I dont care what anyone says ,when you go see them vets their eyeing you up and down,seeing what car you drive etc etc , i sell used new cars,so i know when somebody is shaking me down:mad:

18. EllenJay

EllenJay PetForums Member

Hope she recovers quickly.

1 person likes this.
  19. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

hope your girl gets better soon Garry its gone on long enough now, damn vet should have made sure everything was out the first time

1 person likes this.
  20. garryd

garryd Guest

thanks vixy;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice