Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

update on me dog

Discussion in 'Dog Breeding' started by zeon85, Jul 28, 2009.

1. zeon85

zeon85 PetForums Junior

Hi All,
    Thought id update everyone on my bitch the vet said wasnt pregnant.. Well she definately is now and massive had her checked over by my neighbour who works in a dogs home who told me there are some in there and the other night i was watching a film with hand on her stomach and felt a kick so dead happy she is roughly due in next 7-9 days approx so kinda excited but also got loads of support and peeps have taken interest in wanting a pup. It is good because i will be abl to keep in touch with her pups and so can she..

Kindest regards

Zeon

2. poochimama

poochimama PetForums Senior

wow congratulations!!!!! such a nice surprise for you:)

3. pommum

pommum PetForums Senior

My friends pom bitch was like that
    she took her for a scan at 5 weeks from the first mating, and the scan showed she was empty, my friend was gutted but two weeks later she suddenly noticed that her bitch had changed shape in the abdomen area and her teats were getting bigger, so she took her back for another scan to find three pups in her she was absolutly over the moon, she now has 3 little pups 2 boys and a girl and are now about 25 days old.

take care and I hope mum and babies do well.

Sarah

4. nat1979

nat1979 PetForums VIP

:):):):):):):):)congratulations:):):):):):):):)

Do you have any pictures of your girl we can see!

What breed is she again?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice