Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Unwanted presents from Danzig

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by stoneandglass, Apr 1, 2011.

1. stoneandglass

stoneandglass PetForums Junior

Most cats like to bring mice or even frogs home as gifts, maybe the occasional leaf. Danzig prefers to litter pick the surrounding neighbourhood, today I've had cigarette plastic wrapping, some kind of plastic wrap with (hopefully) mud in which got on the carpet, a soggy ciggy packet plus slug, leaves and finally a blue plastic bag.

I have no idea where he's finding all this stuff as whenever I walk around outside it seems clear and I don't know any shops that use blue bags either :confused: so I'm wondering if there's anything I can do to discourage his gifts? I didn't mind when it was just leaves but it's getting pretty bad and I'm never quite sure why things are wet or what brown stuff they're covered in or contain. I think it also gave him an infection so it would be great if it stopped.

Somehow I don't think this will happen. :rolleyes:

2. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..... He luvs you....... :001_wub::001_wub::001_wub::001_wub::001_wub:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice