Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Unsettled last 2 nights

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by karenmc, Feb 10, 2021.

1. JoanneF

JoanneF PetForums VIP

6.00 pm. Usually. Roll on BST.

tabelmabel likes this.
  2. JoanneF

JoanneF PetForums VIP

D'you know, I'm almost feeling a real life meet up in the pipeline ...

Ellie&cats, karenmc and tabelmabel like this.
  3. karenmc

karenmc PetForums VIP

Really!! I know some of the members in Scotland have met up @JoanneF. That would be great for those who could go. When you were all in the last zoom did you arrange the next one or has it not been planned yet?x

4. Jason25

Jason25 PetForums VIP

This reminds me of my last dog Ellie, she would stash her bonios down the side/back of the sofa, but would never go back to them :D

It's crazy how well they can hear things ain't it :Hilariousit was only last night I was thinking about Daisys hearing, she was upstairs asleep on the bed and I was downstairs in the kitchen. I opened a new packet of cheese, turned around and she's just sat there staring me. If a firework went off she would of slept right through it. Selective hearing :Hilarious:Hilarious:Hilarious

5. JoanneF

JoanneF PetForums VIP

We haven't arranged the next zoom meeting but we were wondering if it might be easier with smaller groups, because we had that thing where several people would try to speak, then everybody politely stopped, and then there was an awkward silence, then everyone started at once again. I believe that's pretty much par for the course in Zoom.

Once things are back to normal, it might be quite fun to try to meet in person - it won't be easy but I was thinking about it - if we planned it around an event like Crufts, it might be possible.

I think the cat people have done something, we could ask them what worked well and what didn't.

If people are interested.

tabelmabel, Boxer123 and karenmc like this.
  6. karenmc

karenmc PetForums VIP

I think it is like you say par for the course on zoom. As you say on zoom it is easy to talk at the same time as someone else as there are a number of people on. If going into small groups it would still be nice to do altogether too.x

JoanneF likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice