UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Poor little girl, she has only just bought her?? :incazzato:Full Advert Description

Free to a loving home or caring breeder. first come first serve!

Selling her just because i work 6 days a week and after i go to gym till 9pm and she is not getting the attention she needed! very friendly, litter trained, neat,clean, deworned /vaccinated. Bought her 3 weeks ago from a very loving home.i have her documents and she is microchipped, i still haven't changed her microchip details to mine from previous owner. it will cost just £6 to change.

She will come with 80 days pet food, loving home only! please!

swindon

Attachments

·
Registered
14,011 Posts
your a star thankyou so much, hopefully i dont give it away that im a breeder of mc's, then i can have her neutered and i know of a wonderful retired couple living in the countryside who would adore the cat.
let you know. x;)

·
Registered
14,011 Posts
dont worry, if she is still available i will get her tonight, have her health checked and neutered then ask if the breeder would like her back...if not i will find her a loving free home.
its more important she is neutered as she is clearly if a year old far too small for breeding...poor girl.:)
you can trust me to do the right thing by her.;)

·
Registered
14,011 Posts
omg why do i fall for this everytime....bloody hell... oops sorry about the language.
anyway yes she is available and ive been offered a 6 month pure black persian male also unneutered, was intending to breed both together...had to keep my mouth shut and tell a tiny white lie, sorry i dont normally lie.
anyway shes an hour from me and not at the gym as shes tired.
yes you got it off i go to save 2 cats and have no idea where im going to put them when i get home....probably in my bedroom.:mad:

1 - 20 of 160 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.