Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Ugh need a rant.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mirx3, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Mirx3

Mirx3 PetForums VIP

I need a rant about this laptop I am selling....

So frustrating, I posted a laptop up for sale for £150, It is a good laptop only thing is it needs a replacement battery and I have already researched the price for it being 28.95 for new battery with a 3 year warranty on it, It works fine it just has to be plugged in, does everything you need to do. I even dropped the price to £140 for a woman asking about it, she says if it isn't sold by Wednesday she will come and buy it....

The frustrating part is someone has posted he will take it for £100, I've told him lowest will be £140 and he came back with £120... refused that says if I change my mind let him know. His friend has now gone on to say £100 for it as its second hand and that's all its worth. refused his offer and he is now saying that no one will buy it and going on...

Am I really asking too much for it?

2. jon bda

jon bda Guest

Hang on until wednesday...
    :)

3. Mirx3

Mirx3 PetForums VIP

Yeah, I am planning to.

Some people just frustrate me lol

4. jon bda

jon bda Guest

I know what you mean...had some stuff for sale over facebook just before last Christmas. The people that were 'doing me a favour' offering £100 for a brand spanking new Ipad was amazing!!!
    :D

5. Mirx3

Mirx3 PetForums VIP

Oh my gosh, hope you told them where to go lol

I just want to actually slap some people.

If it were the other way around they would not be caught selling it for that price! It's ridiculous!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice