UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
39,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got some pics of the stray that has for the last month or so been called Tyrion,( OH is reading GAME OF THRONES and CLASH OF KINGS :rolleyes: )he appeared about two years ago, very afraid of people, but since my lot have been going out in the summer in their pen, he sits on next doors shed watching,and grandually as i feed them in the pen i have been leaving food for tyrion,and over the months he has started to come nearer to the house,and sits and waits for me on the dog kennel roof now,i do leave boxes out for him, with blankets in but he prefures to sleep under the conifers,he has put on lots of weight, i gave him a wormer afew weeks ago and i am hoping once he trusts me more i can get him to the vet to check for a chip, we have asked every body around our neighbourhood, but he doesnt seem to be owned,:( he has fathered two litters my neighbour tells me, to her female, :rolleyes: so i am hoping if i cant track down the owner, i may get him neutured to stop him adding to the population, poor thing, he must of been someones pet once i think, he is very afraid of people still ,but when he sees me his tail goes up and he lets out a little meow, and runs down the garden to me, i have stroked him gentle a few times, but i dont think he would let me pick him up as yet,any afew pics

Attachments

·
Registered
14,532 Posts
aww bless him, it's as if he's been watching and wishing he could be a spoilt loved baby, as your lot are... ;)

He must know you are to be trusted, which is why he keeps returning...

keep up the lovely work, one day he might be inside sat on your lap. :)

·
Registered
39,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i do worry about him when its raining,hence placing covered boxes round the garden with blankets in. but he just lays under the conifers, with water dripping off his nose !!!! i put food in one of the boxes but he wont go in it.goodness knows how i will ever get him in a pet carrier to get him to the vets.:eek:

·
Registered
14,532 Posts
Your doing all you can, maybe, come the snow and freezing conditions he might venture into one of your boxes...

Keep us informed, I will watch this story with interest.

·
Registered
39,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh bless him :( Poor boy - I'm so glad he's got you looking out for him (though I think your OH calling him Tyrion is a little mean ;) - there are much nicer characters :p)
I am a little surprised that your neighbour's cat wasn't neutered after the first litter :rolleyes::
dont get my started on the neighbour Lyn,:( her little female is the same kind of colour as Tyrion, but so so tiny. she had 4 kittens in the first litter, two died, all like mum and dad, two in the second litter, again like mum and dad, there little boy asked if we wanted to buy one, as tempted as i was i said no. i have spoken about neuturing, but fallen on deaf ears sadly.

G

·
Useless pet owners in neuter shocker!!

Sorry, that was a bit mean, but it's mean allowing her small cat to keep having litters.

Loving the name of the tom though! Hopefully you'll make closer and closer friends and he'll be able to get a better life somehow, rather than just making the rounds and getting loads of cats up the duff (although he probably enjoys that lol :D)

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Bless you Colliemerles, you are his angel :)
He's a pretty cat, hope he continues to trust you so you can get him to the vets.
Some people make you want to bang their heads against a brick wall for being stupid...Ive met a few, but didnt damage their heads just gave em a tongue lashing :eek:

·
Registered
39,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
update on Tyrion

Tyrion,( now called Robbie,) is being neutered today and deflead,he didnt have a chip and is going to live with one of the other ladies who has also been feeding him, so what a great happy ending,:)

·
Registered
10,742 Posts
update on Tyrion

Tyrion,( now called Robbie,) is being neutered today and deflead,he didnt have a chip and is going to live with one of the other ladies who has also been feeding him, so what a great happy ending,:)
I have only just seen this thread, what a handsome boy he is, I am glad he now has a forever home :)

Viv xx

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
although i am a doggie person myself i have been following this thread and so pleased he has now got a new home he is a smashing looking cat and just glad my daughter ie cats galore has now got her own home and does'nt say oh but mom anymore:D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.