UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Bad Joke Generator
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I knew I shouldnt have bought the smilla limited edition food they brough out not long ago cats love it so I go on Zoo+ and guess what limited edition means limited edition its gone bye byes and Iv only got 3 tins left

I knew that would happen lol

·
Registered
12,965 Posts
Mods - as this poster above seems to have a hidden image in all his posts could we get rid of him? :mad:

I came back to this to say, sorry I havent weighed it yet, but I did see today that is back in stock if you wanted to order some more :)

ETA: the post I was referring to has been removed - I was definitely NOT referring to Jonescat!

·
Registered
12,965 Posts
You didn't mean me did you? I am hoping that I missed a post that has since been deleted!
Don't worry Jonescat I didn't mean you - you have indeed missed a post that has been deleted!!

Our Mods are amazing, I reported the poster as soon as I posted - and now hes gone :thumbup:

Just edited my previous post, I don't want anyone thinking I was talking about you!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.