Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Two Yr Ban - Drink Driving!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by sallyanne, Jul 14, 2009.

1. sallyanne

sallyanne Guest

Our stupid excuse for a neighbour has a two year ban for drink driving.
    Worse part about it, she was 6 months pregnant at the time of been caught!

I was told by my hairdresser today and she does her mother's hair :eek:
    Apparently it was in our paper but I missed it. :rolleyes:

2. CatzEyes

CatzEyes PetForums VIP

That is awful. Her baby will probably be born with fetal alcohol syndrome. :cursing: I hope they take the baby away. I don't even dare to get in a car after I have been drinking.

3. SeaThreePeeO

SeaThreePeeO PetForums VIP

Stupid beyond all reasoning. It is unbelievably stupid to drink and drive, let alone whilst pregnant.

I have nothing against pregnant women enjoying the odd tipple of something, but there's being responsible and there's being a selfish idiot

4. noushka05

noushka05 Unicorn denier. Snowflake. Activist ;)

theyre far too lenient on drink drivers its discraceful! even when they kill somebody!!:mad:

5. Nicky09

Nicky09 PetForums VIP

That's awful the poor baby. I won't drive even after one drink let alone enough for a drink driving ban. Nothing against pregnant women having maybe 1 drink but still that much is dangerous.

6. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Sickening :mad:

7. claire

claire Guest

Definatly discusting! you have had problems with them a while now havent u sal?

8. bichonsrus

bichonsrus PetForums Senior

OMG! There is research that says even having one drink in your pregnancy can cause problems, why risk it at all? I know i havent and would not, feel so sorry for you living next door to these people, id feel disgusted for them, poor baby, makes me sad.

9. sallyanne

sallyanne Guest

Yep,it did go quite for a while but kicked off again last Friday :(
    So back to keeping logs and have informed E/H again.

She is a disgrace,I mean drink driving is one thing and I think that's bad enough,but been over the limit whilst your pregnant and endangering that childs life is appalling :mad:
    According to some other people she's prim and proper - please give me a break,prim and proper she ain't :eek:

10. claire

claire Guest

That is awful, I guess she isnt bothered tho :( people like that dont deserve children

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice