Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Two year old chain smoker !!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Waterlily, May 26, 2010.

1. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

2. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

OMG thats sick!

how did he get a hold of them in the first place?? Im sure he doesnt light them by himself :confused1:

3. jen24

jen24 Banned

I cant type what i want to say, i'll get banned for foul language!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

4. sue&harvey

sue&harvey PetForums VIP

just what I was thinking :confused:

5. RockRomantic

RockRomantic Gobsh!te

disgusting! :mad: :mad: :mad:

6. Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn PetForums Senior

The parents wont stop giving them to him because he has a tantrum.. oh boo hoo. Wouldn't it be them who started it in the first place by leaving them where he could get them or thinking it was amusing to give it to him as a baby?

Methinks they need to grow some balls, get their heads from up their own butts and save their childs life!

Hmmm screaming tantrums for a few weeks or burying my own son before he gets to double figures in age.. i know which one i'd choose!

7. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

If my child was whinging for a durry I would give him something to whinge about like a paddle on the bottom, if ya love ya kids you protect them whether they like it or not !!

8. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

There is no way on this earth I would let a kid of mine smoke, especially at that age. The parents should be done for abuse for letting him do that.

9. Zayna

Zayna PetForums VIP

words fail me at the moment........ how the f**k can his parents say they cant see a problem with it??

10. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

absolutly disgusting :mad:

its child abuse :mad:

11. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

I could say different culture they don't see anything wrong with it etc etc. But that's wrong it is child abuse. His dad gave him one when he was 10 months old :(. There's nothing wrong with him yet he can barely move around on his own sure completely healthy

#11 Nicky10, May 26, 2010
    Last edited: May 26, 2010
  12. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

What kind of dad would hand there child over to an early grave :mad: :mad:

13. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

1/3 of the population smokes or something dad probably does

14. piggybaker

piggybaker PetForums VIP

OMG I am truly lost for words

15. Zaros

Zaros Pet Forums, P/resident Evil

I'm sorry, but it doesn't matter how many times I read this story, it just doesn't add up. And no matter how many times I examine the Photographs, they just don't add up! Plain common sense just rejects everything there is to reject about this story as though there is someone, somewhere taking the proverbial piss and deliberately challenging rational thinking????????????:confused1:

16. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

I know aye its unbelievable :( but its real I saw live footage of him smoking on the news thats how I knew about it to post here :mad:

17. zoeeoo

zoeeoo PetForums Member

omg i cant belive i just seen that :O shocking.

18. Zaros

Zaros Pet Forums, P/resident Evil

"Eeee Gods and little fishes!" grandma used to say.:confused:

You can almost imagine the ending to an episode of their version of Sesame Street can't you. "Sesame Street was brought to you by the number 20 and the letters B&H" :rolleyes:

19. Clare7435

Clare7435 PetForums VIP

Ok, if the authroities can afford to buy daddy a new car if this baby stops smoking then they can afford to put the child in care....or on ritilin to calm his temper down....temper which I would put down to the terrible 2's anyway. They'll be paying a lot more in medical bills if he carries on.
    These 2 are not fit to look after children, the child is obese and smoking 40 a dayand both issues need addressing or he won't live past his 10th birthday.
    No child of 2 can be addicted to smoking without it being strongly encouraged by his carers surely....how old would he have been when they began to teach him this habbit because it had to have been taught to him.....a child of that age doesn't have the capability to think ''ooh, I'm stressed out today because tellitubbies isn't on....I know, I'll have a fag'' They don't even know what stress is exactly let alone how it works and to asociate having a ciggi with chilling out a little....it's far too much for their small brains to work out.
    DSGUSTING

20. smudgiesmummy

smudgiesmummy PetForums VIP

so so wrong on many levels

that family should be ashamed of allowing it... that kid should be playing with toys and not cigs

the authories should be threatening to take him of them that saying they can have a car if he stops.... whats that supppose to be a bribe.... give me strength

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice