Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Two year old cat died.

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by nateh202, Aug 12, 2009.

1. nateh202

nateh202 PetForums Newbie

The best cat in the world, Boots, full name Pus 'n Boots, died sometime this week. We were in Spain for three weeks and had just installed a cat door so he could come in whenever. We had family and friends check on him every day, and the last time anyone saw him was the day before we got back. We got him the month we got our chihuahua, and they played and licked and groomed each other and acted like brother and sister. He was only two years old, and I just want to know what happened to him. A man two doors down had threatened to kill him some time ago, but I don't want to jump to conclusions. He was the best cat I have ever had, and don't want to think about someone doing anything bad to him. We buried him in his favorite resting spot and put a cross on it. I don't know why I registered here and posted this, but he deserves it.
    [​IMG]

2. avl1982

avl1982 PetForums Junior

So sorry to hear of your loss, he was a very beautiful cat.

Abi x

3. FREE SPIRIT

FREE SPIRIT PetForums VIP

Hiya and welcome :)
    So sorry for your loss. :(

R.I.P PUS 'N BOOTS XXXX

4. nateh202

nateh202 PetForums Newbie

Thank you, but that picture doesn't look like him too much to me. He was much more beautiful than he looks there. He had a pink heart tag because we messed up when we got it, but later on we changed it to a circular blue one.

5. FREE SPIRIT

FREE SPIRIT PetForums VIP

I think he looks gorgeous in the pic. ;)
    But i know what you mean...I felt the same about the photos i had of my kitten when he died. I guess we feel some never do them justice. My thoughts are with you at this sad time....xxxx :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice