Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Two new kittens :)

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by sphynx, Mar 28, 2011.

1. sphynx

sphynx PetForums Newbie

We bought home our new arrivals yesterday. 8 week old kitten (though the new to breeding breeder wanted me to take them at 6 weeks :eek:) They seem to be settling in fine. I am used to Devons though (we don't have any now) and it is going to take some getting used to having different kittens. These two are a Russian Blue x Ragdoll. Who knows!

Trying to come up with some names for them. They are blue (grey) and black in colour and I had planned on calling the blue kitten Fungus but not so sure now.

Would love some input on what type of personality I might expect from this unusual cross and also name ideas!

Going to be a fun filled few weeks here :)

2. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

Where are the pictyoors???? :mad:

We need pics - lots & lots & lots of pics!!!! :D :D

NOW!!!! :D

DizzyDaisy likes this.
  3. sphynx

sphynx PetForums Newbie

I will try and get pics uploaded but I am pretty useless with technology! I have taken a couple of not very good ones on my phone. Must try harder!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice