Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Two male horsefield tortoises for sale

Discussion in 'Turtles and Tortoises' started by TJamesT, Jun 2, 2010.

1. TJamesT

TJamesT PetForums Newbie

EDIT: SORRY, new to the forum and have only just seen the place where you put up the ads. I'll re post it there.

Firstly sorry if your not allowed to do this on this site, is thats the case just remove it, much thanks ^_^ :)

Hi, my name is James and I have two horsefield tortoises for sale, basically the reason I'm selling them is because I simply don't have the time to give them the attention they need. They aren't hard to look after, its just the small things, like being there to turn there heat lamp on and off, feeding them, letting them roam about the garden. While I am able to do it now it may become more harder for me to do this later on. I live in Bury (northwest area of England) and I am selling them both for £200 (or the best offer)

They are two male horsefield tortoises apporx. 5 years old. They are both healthy, happy and friendly. They come with a vivarium/ tank home , a heat lamp and mat. They also have a feeding bowl and water bowl, and two wood bark hiding spots.

If you are interested then e-mail me at Jamesgarnet@hotmail.com or just post something up here and I'll be happy to answer any questions.

#1 TJamesT, Jun 2, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2010
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice