Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Two male Chinnies free to good home

Discussion in 'Chinchillas' started by clarey, Jun 24, 2009.

1. clarey

clarey PetForums Newbie

Hi!,

I have two male chinchillas who i sadly cannot look after how they deserve any longer. I rescued them a year ago from a family who did not know how to care for them properly and now have to move home and do not have the room for them.

I want them to go to a good home where they will be given the love and care they deserve which i can no longer give them.

They come with their cage, a travel cage, accessories and dust bath. they are very close and i would not want them seperated. i am unsure of their ages as they were rescued but they are lovely boys, very friendly and cheeky!

I live in the east sussex area, if anyone knows of anyone who can take them in please get in touch

2. Gobaith

Gobaith PetForums VIP

I'll keep an eye out for you! :thumbsup:
    :D

Chloe x

3. toddy

toddy PetForums Senior

I do worry when I see chins free to good homes as it can encourage the wrong soret of person.
    I have bred and kept chins for over 16years and do take in rescues aswell.
    If you would like me to take these in and vet prospective new homes I would be more than happy to for you.
    Just let me know if I can help.

4. clarey

clarey PetForums Newbie

I know exactly what you mean i havent wanted to advertise them in my local paper as free to good home as i was worried about the attention it would recieve that is why i have put them on a forum as i figured only real experienced chinnie lovers would be here.

Where abouts do you live?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice