Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Two hours ago...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by PoisonGirl, Jun 29, 2009.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

I told my OH ''You go up I'll be 5 mins'' What happened????
    As usual I have to check for anything I might not have noticed during the day before I turn the monitor off.
    So... I noticed the ''rescue dog pics'' thread and posted an essay on there.

And I had a rant about 'dangerous' dogs.

Then I noticed the thread about how long people have ben a member and went to see when it was...

But then I started going and having a look at some of my first threads.

And then I found my thread about what I wrote in my blog about having to re-home my collie x lab and I got sad :(

But then I went and looked for something nice to read and smiled reading about Rescue Remedy's day with Rodney the staff x :)

Then I realised what time it was and I think it's all PF's fault! :D:D

So... I am off to bed, and it's monday tomorrow that mean's no work for OH so we can have a lie-in until 9 am before Dave starts shouting for his breakfast.

xx

2. CatzEyes

CatzEyes PetForums VIP

I can totally relate to you on that one. I can never just do one thing when I get on the computer. It usually takes me a couple of hours to catch up on all the threads, plus I am on Facebook and another Pet Forum plus my e-mail. Computers are just addicting plain and simple.:D:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice