Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Two Beautiful Collie Pups for sale

Discussion in 'Dog Classifieds' started by Changes, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Changes

Changes PetForums VIP

I am looking for experienced homes for these lovely lads

If you check on my user name and search for the threads I have started you can read all about the history of these beautiful pups, I am happy to answer any questions relating to their geneology

If you would like to train obedience, flyball, or agility then these pups would be perfect if you are looking for a cute pet then these boys would not be suitable for you at all.

They are confident, strong and have lots of energy the sort of energy that needs to be focused into lots of brain games

The pups have been handled since birth by myself and my children and love human attention, they are strong willed and will need lots of diversions and treat based training
    They have been in water and enjoy splashing about, they will come to a call and wait for food.

Mum and dad can both be seen with pups,

Merlyn is a tri coloured merle he is such a pretty boy and the one that I had chosen to keep from the litter, my circumstances have since changed which means I am unable to keep him. I am looking for someone really special to become his new forever friend.

Bear is Black and Tan he is so lovable, while the other pups are tearing around their enclosure Bear is happy to be cuddled up in someones arms. He is looking for a home where there will be lots of cuddles and love.

Both pups will be ready for their new homes from the 6th July when they will be 8 weeks old

Here is a new album with some pictures of them both

http://www.petforums.co.uk/album.php?albumid=2085

#1 Changes, Jun 26, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2009
  2. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Oh God I wish, I really wish I could have them :(

3. Changes

Changes PetForums VIP

That would make me really happy :D x x

4. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I'd love to, but I haven't the money or the space :( and I dread to think of my landlords reaction if he finds two more pups. I didn't tell him about the first one :rolleyes: :blushing:

I hope you find some great homes for them, the merle one makes my heart SQUISH :D

5. Changes

Changes PetForums VIP

Thank you Sequeena you are lovely :) that little merle totally has my heart, I am hoping someone really special will want him, I know the right person is out there some where lol

6. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

I hope you find them the special homes they deserve.
    I would love to have one but my oh would say no :( And we have no money :(
    Hope they find homes soon.

xx

7. kayz

kayz PetForums VIP

I really want Bear but not experienced yet.:(

Hope you find them homes soon

8. Changes

Changes PetForums VIP

Thank you :) and I would be very happy if you were able to have one

I am sure they will find their forever homes I am keeping everything crossed for the little bundles of fluff lol x

9. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Out of curiosity how much were you thinking of charging?

10. Changes

Changes PetForums VIP

I feel really bad for putting that they need to go to experienced dog homes but I know they wouldn't be easy to live with if they were just pets, they really need a focus like agility or obedience :) x

bear is sooooo cute he had two homes in the beginning one was with my friend who was here when Bear was born, she helped deliver him, she has since moved back in with her parents and they won't allow her to have a dog, the second home was with my sons girlfriend but she is now living back with her parents and they already have a dog and don't want another one.

He is gorgeous and very bright :)

11. kayz

kayz PetForums VIP

That's fine. We love Collies but we've always said they will be a 2nd or 3rd dog once we know what we are doing.

12. Changes

Changes PetForums VIP

I think that is a brilliant plan :D x x

13. JSR

JSR PetForums VIP

Do you want money for the dogs or would you let a rescue help? If so contact Wiccaweys, they are bound to be able to help.

14. Staceybob

Staceybob PetForums Member

How much are you selling the puppies for? Theres loads of people that go to my dog training that are looking for collies to do agility =3.

Stacey xxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice