UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
8,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well!! been out and got him in doors a new telly, the one that passed away yesterday was 50 inches but I got him a 55 inch one as an extra 5inches to men can be really important ;)it was the first thing he mentioned when he got up this morning infact I think he thought it would get better over night as I saw him trying the remote:lol:

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
Never underestimate the importance of a mere 5" to a bloke...

You gotta love his faith though that he thought the old one might have undergone a resurrection overnight..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Oh wow a whole extra five inches he'll not know what to do with himself :lol: :lol:
Well you should put a smile on his face with that :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,846 Posts
Well!! been out and got him in doors a new telly, the one that passed away yesterday was 50 inches but I got him a 55 inch one as an extra 5inches to men can be really important ;)it was the first thing he mentioned when he got up this morning infact I think he thought it would get better over night as I saw him trying the remote:lol:
I'd love to be a fly on the wall in your house!

Mines a 42" tele and I never use it!

·
Registered
14,997 Posts
Hope he enjoys his extra five inches! :thumbsup: - Weve only got a 42" and OH would love to upgrade to a 50" but I've told him its quality NOT quantity that counts hahahaha - its shut him up .......for now :lol:;)

·
Registered
8,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well done Sue, so now you're the best wife in the world getting him an even bigger telly :D
I would'nt go that far,I did it for myself as last night he sat next to me while I was on here and he was reading the threads and some of mine are not to savory:scared:

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
He's gonna love his new bigger telly :thumbup:

Not long ago hubby went to turn on our 40" TV and said its broken, it's taking 2 seconds longer to turn on. I admit I mocked him quite a lot over this. The next day our TV took a bit longer to turn on, about a minute, so we went to buy a new one, he can't live without his football, darts and boxing. Not only did he want a 55" TV but he wanted a 3D smart TV. :eek: Men! It doesn't seem that big now I'm used to it but I do feel like a right t*** sat watching a film with 3D glasses on :rolleyes:

He was right about the old TV, it's up in our bedroom and it takes about 10 minutes to turn on now, sometimes longer :lol:

·
Registered
8,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well he is home and like a kid in a sweet shop ripping open the box:rolleyes:I really think he is a brick short of a load I said leave the old one and I would get the Council to take it,but he has wrapped it up in a blanket and put it in his shed as he is sure he can bring it back to life bet he blows the shed up:scared:

·
Super Moderator
18,773 Posts
Well he is home and like a kid in a sweet shop ripping open the box:rolleyes:I really think he is a brick short of a load I said leave the old one and I would get the Council to take it,but he has wrapped it up in a blanket and put it in his shed as he is sure he can bring it back to life bet he blows the shed up:scared:
Now I am jealous ... a tv in his shed *hmmph, folds arms* :lol:

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
OMG God forbid!!!!:yikes::yikes: Thank god you got the telly then!! :D No way is my OH allowed on PF its a strict NO NO!:dita::dita:
I regularly tell him indoors that he is welcome on the forum ANY time he fancies, it would be lovely to see him here. :D

I do this safe in the knowledge that he never will. HOWEVER, the minute I say he's not allowed in here, he'll be logging in.

It's that reverse sykology fingy you see...... ;)

·
Registered
8,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Now I am jealous ... a tv in his shed *hmmph, folds arms* :lol:
He has a woodburner,fridge and running water and a telly if he gets it going,when we are not speaking he goes in and pulls the curtains so I cant see in:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.