Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Tunisia - Sousse

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Jamie, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Jamie

Jamie PetForums VIP

Who's been?

I'm going for 7 nights next Sunday :D

Just wondered if anyone has tips on things to do and places to visit?

2. wiley80

wiley80 Guest

Hmm yes...visit anywhere but sousse,lol...just kidding,we had a bad experience with the place but i know people that have enjoyed it...one word of warning if you have daughters over the age of 10 then do not take your eyes off them :mad:

3. wiley80

wiley80 Guest

Oh and be careful in souse market...i got my bag snatched and my 11 yr old daughter got slapped round the face because she got in the way of a tunisian woman!

4. Jamie

Jamie PetForums VIP

Great!

I'm going on my own! I'm a 32 yr old Prisoner Custody Officer, so I'd like to think I'll be fine! I'm just looking for day trip ideas. I think there is a Sahara desert excursion with camel riding?!!

5. wiley80

wiley80 Guest

Ahh i'm sure you will be fine lol...anyway the sahara dessert excursion is a must!
    Just be prepared for an early morning pickup and a very long drive,but once you get there it's worth every minute...we got to have tea with a beduin famiy in the middle of the desert and then got to watch the sunset over the sahara...amazing :D
    Also you could try Port El Kantoui...it's a lovely little harbour town about 7km away from sousse...lots of nice places to eat and plenty of shops,theres also loads of boat trips and catamaran trips available...just barter with them and you will get a very good deal...oh and the beaches are excellent :D
    Hope you have a great trip :)

6. Jamie

Jamie PetForums VIP

Thanks for the advice ;)

How much was the Sahara desert trip?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice