Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Tune in at 5pm & 7pm Tonight To Join Marc Abraham To Stop Puppy Farming For Good.

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by LKelly, Aug 4, 2009.

1. LKelly

LKelly PetForums Junior

Marc Abraham will be appearing on Channel 5 News this evening to talk about the horrific practice of Puppy Farming in the UK. Marc will also be operating on an ex-breeding bitch, commenting on previously unseen undercover footage taken recently in one of these breeding establishments and giving dog-lovers valuable consumer advice on how to make sure they are not buying a puppy farmed dog.

So tune in at 5pm and at 7pm this evening on Channel 5 and join Marc in the fight to end puppy farming for good.

Please forward this mail to anyone you know who loves and cares about dogs!!

2. Captain.Charisma

Captain.Charisma PetForums VIP

Nice post, thankyou
    Bump :)............

3. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

I can't believe they are showing this on a week i am on lates!!!! Why didn't i know about this yesterday? Grrr

Does anyone know if i can view this online?

4. LKelly

LKelly PetForums Junior

I'm taping it on Sky + but I'm sure they will show it online, I notice there is already a video online on the five news website but I'm not sure if this is an old one or new one.

Fingers crossed this will be the end to puppy farming :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice