Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Tummy problems possibly sorted

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by kittencapes, Feb 6, 2012.

1. kittencapes

kittencapes PetForums Member

Hi,

After months and months of trying I think I might finally have found a food that has sorted Gus's tum once and for all. He has previously been on Hills Z/D - whilst it didn't ever entirely sort his bad tummy it suited him better than anything else. Anyway Albert has been enjoying applaws wet food for some time, but Gus won't touch it. I decided to try Gus on applaws dry food, chicken, and his poops are now absolutely perfect. It has been like this for about 2 weeks so I guess it is early days, but I am more hopeful than before.

What do people think to applaws dry food, is it recommended?

Thanks

:eek:

2. maisiecat

maisiecat PetForums VIP

I used to use it until the problem a while ago, and I threw it all away. It has very probably been fixed by now :)

If it suits your cat and he will eat it, then I would stay with it. I don't think it is the best food but most certainly not the worst.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice