Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Tummels walk with the ridgebacks

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by ballybee, Apr 1, 2011.

1. ballybee

ballybee PetForums VIP

lol, as the title says, we met up with ridgeback05 on PF to walk Tummel and his 3 ridgebacks, Loki, Sifa and inca :tongue_smilie:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We had a lovely time :D it was great to see Tummel with ridgebacks and he's now falling asleep after a bit of lunch and a drink :) Thanks again ridgeback05

2. Ducky

Ducky PetForums VIP

great pics! looks like they had a fabby time!

3. Pineapple

Pineapple PetForums Member

Looks like soooo much fun!

4. ballybee

ballybee PetForums VIP

Lol if the tide wasn't coming in it would have been :D nah it was brilliant i've not been put off getting one at all even if Loki(the big huge male) comes up to my waist!!! I honestly didn't know ridgebacks were so big but apparently the older females brother is bigger than Loki and will be the full brother of my pup(Loki and Sifa are half siblings, Sifa will be my pups sister)...so looks like i'll be getting a monster :rolleyes:

So excited now!!! Inca's only a baby i'm sooo puppy broody!!!

5. golfchick

golfchick PetForums Senior

im not jealous much! Fancy swapping an adult for a puppy... just until she grows into an adult!!?

6. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

Fantastic photos as always :D

7. ballybee

ballybee PetForums VIP

Lol they are gorgeous :eek: totally in love with all 3 of them. You'd need to ask ridgeback05 for a swap golfchick they're his lovelies not mine (although Loki tried to get in our car on the way back :) wouldn't have minded but i don't think he'd fit!!!)

Dogless how did i know i'd find you here?? lol was it the word Tummel or ridgebacks that tempted you??? :tongue_smilie:

Now i just have to wait until next Sunday for the RRCS spring group walk then the RRCS open show in 3 weeks to meet my breeder and her dogs :eek::eek::eek: very excited!!!

8. Pineapple

Pineapple PetForums Member

We want to get another but I want to wait and see just how big the current one's going to get. How old is the lovely young girlie in these pics & are the other two her mum and dad?

I know what you mean about the size - even knowing ridgebacks were big, I was slightly flummoxed when I saw Bo's father towering at the gate when we went to see the litter. Their heads are so broad! I've found when it's your puppy though, you don't really notice how massive they're growing (until it's too late!)

9. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

Both :eek: I am a harmless stalker; promise (although you do your fair share :p)

Can't wait for the spring walk and open show pics :D

10. ballybee

ballybee PetForums VIP

lol Inca(the pup) is 5 months old and STUNNING!!!! she's hilarious totally mental :D The other two are half siblings but not Incas parents, they came from my breeder the female will be my pups full sister :p She's 18 months and Loki the boy is 3

I knew they were big but whoa....they're BIG :D I love the broad heads i could actually sit and cuddle them all day long :tongue_smilie: I agree i never realised how massive Tummel had gotten until i posted on the then and now thread(weighed him tonight...he's 45Kg!!! Not even 10 months yet).

Lol fair point :D although i haven't seen any kilo pics for a while :confused: missing my wee fix of the lovely lad!!! Still think you should come up to Fife for a holiday with him :eek:

I'm sooo excited!!! The spring walk is in a place i know and it's perfect for dogs, huge forest, huge beach, loads of designated paths and areas for everyone :001_smile: never been with Tummel though and especially never been with Tummel and a pack of ridgebacks :rolleyes: and i'm allowed to take Tum to the open show so he can meet the breeder and her dogs!!! Really very exciting and i'll be able to see showing for myself!!!

11. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

I am really excited for you; have been to Fife a few times and certainly plan to return in the future so will (stalk)give you a shout if it happens!!

12. ballybee

ballybee PetForums VIP

Woooo!!! Lol i think Tum would like that :p and Kilo obviously!

13. ridgeback05

ridgeback05 PetForums Senior

A good day was had by all...look forward to the next time...and if you ever get that edinburgh meet set up i may just come along to that also....see you all at alva if i dont see you before.

oh and great pics...

#13 ridgeback05, Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2011
  14. new westie owner

new westie owner PetForums VIP

Great pics looks like fun day :)

15. ballybee

ballybee PetForums VIP

Woo that's 3 people now!!! It was a great day :) Tummel was knackered after the walk so it must have been good :D definatly see you at alva it's only 3 weeks away now!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice