Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Tuff Soft Dog Toys

Discussion in 'Dog Classifieds' started by waggytailsstore, Jul 23, 2009.

1. waggytailsstore

waggytailsstore PetForums Senior

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS INDESTRUCTABLE!!!!! But these are really tough, well made, machine washable, they float and they come in all sorts of lovely shapes, Sherman the Sheep, Arry the Alligator, Lil' Oscar the baby Octopus!

Attached Files:

2. JSR

JSR PetForums VIP

I don't want to be rude but £24 for a dogs stuffed toy!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:hmy: How can you justify those sorts of prices? For that I'd expect it to be industructable and make the tea too!

I'll stick to charity shops and buy them for a quid thanks.

Jazzy likes this.
  3. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

Fat Cat products stand up to even the most roughest play and tugging by my SBT's, and are less than half the price of those.

I love my boys, but couldnt justify paying that much for a toy.

4. waggytailsstore

tHANKS FOR TELLING US ABOUT fAT cAT, JUST HAD A LOOK AT THEIR WEBSITE AND THE PRODUCT DOES LOOK GOOD, WILL GET A COUPLE OF SAMPLES AND PUT THEM TO THE "MOLLY & FUDGE" TEST. Always looking for new products.

5. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

Its the Yankers ones that are great. They have a belt system in them thats really tough and so far has never broken with my boys. The stuffing gets pulled out, but the toy is still useable, just a bit thinner.

I have to get mine from the US sometimes as they are so hard to get hold of.

6. james1

james1 PetForums VIP

dont like to promote pets at home but i have a squeeky orange duck............... that has lasted and lasted and ... ... brilliant thing when most others are gone in seconds. £4.50:D
    Not forgetting the 99p rubber ball - favorite of all :smilewinkgrin:

7. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

When my last dog Chance was a puppy I got him a squeaky yellow hedgehog, he had it all his life (13 years) and when he died we buried it in the garden at a little ceremony, it cost about 50p. He had hundreds of toys in his life but I would love to find another one of those hedgehogs.

8. Sophiex

Sophiex PetForums VIP

My 11 pound toy poodle destroys every single toy his teeth come into contact with. :eek:

9. Sophiex

Sophiex PetForums VIP

My toy poodle has destroyed one of them in less than an hour. :(

10. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

A yankers one? The plain canvas ones are rubbish. My SBT's cant get through a yankers.

11. waggytailsstore

Thanks for that, looking at them today, if I find a UK supplier I'll let you know, and if they pass the test they'll become available on our website also.

12. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

If you do stock them, pls let me know.

13. Sophiex

Sophiex PetForums VIP

Oh no, not that. I might have to invest in a yankers one! ;)

14. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

Fat Cat Yankers Dog Toy - Dog Supplies

These are them. As far as i know, they do a snake, a croc and a trout. Ive found the snake to be the best so far.

15. waggytailsstore

Right done a lot of searching and at the moment there isn't a UK wholesaler but I do know the wholesaler who imports them for their online retail site I've found them on Dog Online, Dog Toy, Waterproof Dog Beds, Dog Toys, Dog Cages, Dog Leads, Dog Collars, Dog Training Kit, Dog Coats and Dog ID Tags, Kong, Halti - UK and EU Online Dog Shop and Store at Dog Online - UK Dog Online and had a look at the american co that produces them. They do look good the Yankers. Will let you know if we can get a uk wholesaler and get them on our website.
    Have a good day.

16. Superpettoysrus.com

Superpettoysrus.com PetForums Senior

Yes i agree fat cat toys are brilliant toys and very brightly coloured, but yes you will have a hard time finding a supplier in the uk....a couple of years ago i came across a bulk load of catnip fat cat inc cat toys on ebay which went down a real treat.......i know you can get an order form to import them to the uk as i got one a couple of years ago...if you email the company directly from the website they will respond and are very helpful.

17. waggytailsstore

Hooray:D I may have found a supplier of Fat Cat in the UK, if I can get there this week, they'll be on our website if I'm successful!

18. Pam/Holly

Pam/Holly PetForums Senior

I buy my Yorkshire Terrier all her toys from Petstages, i think they are brilliant, colourful and most of them stand up to her chewing.

19. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

Wonderful!

I think Sammy Snake has seen better days. He has lasted a few years though.

20. Sophiex

Sophiex PetForums VIP

I got the snake one in Pets at Home today. Oscar was so quiet, I thought he'd run away but I found him on the sofa (where I'd left him 20 mins earlier), vociferously shaking the snake. It's been a peaceful afternoon! :cool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice