UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You have to get him! he can't be alone and in a cold garage for xmas... he needs a new loving home and an advent to :)
I can't get him myself. My parents have 2 cats at their house, the lost one to old age about a year ago. So theres a gap in the house for this guy right..?

·
Registered
14,207 Posts
I assume there could be a number of reasons - the people could be very allergic; they may be have dogs like greyhounds who are prey driven; they may have an FIV positive cat; they may not actually like cats; they may have very young children and don't want to get them attached and then give him away - all sorts of reasons.

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Poor little man. Why is he in the garage???? If they are feeding him, why cant he be in the house????
He's not their cat from what I can tell, they are just feeding him and trying to help him out. As Spid says, many reasons.

Thankfully he is being fed and kept dry but poor boy...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.