Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

trying to find a groomer

Discussion in 'Dog Grooming' started by nikkynoo, May 31, 2010.

1. nikkynoo

nikkynoo PetForums Junior

Hi im trying to find a groomer to do my mums dog. He is very old blind and almost deaf. He can no longer keep him self clean so we are thinking sending him to get groomed properly which might help him out. He is a pure mutt but has a lot of collie in him so his fur is longish. Needs to be in north wales nearer chester way.

Thing is because he is so old and blind and going deaf we cant leave him. There a chance he might turn nasty because he gets scared easily. Can anyone point me in the right direction to someone who could help.

2. snoopydo

snoopydo PetForums VIP

Google your local Dialadogwash It's all done on Specially Converted Vans ''A Mobile Grooming Salon'' All Dogs have 1 to 1 Attention And Dogs with problems or those which need special Attention are allowed to have their owners with them During the grooming process.

3. dawnie24

dawnie24 PetForums Junior

If i was closer i would have done him ,i live in north wales but dont drive.Your best getting him done in your own home that way you can watch aswell.x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice