Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

TRPD and small rescues need your help!!

Discussion in 'Dog Classifieds' started by JSR, May 26, 2010.

1. JSR

JSR PetForums VIP

Sales at TRPD have been very slow recently and they are struggling to maintain the high level of donations to the rescues.

Anyone that doesn't know the idea of TRPD, it is a volunteer non profit organisation that makes goods (collars, leads, beds, coats etc) and all the profits raised are given back into more goods which are donated to various small rescues around the country. You can register online and nominate a rescue of your choice of you so please and also take part in the on going auctions that have bargains everyday!! The quality is second to none and you get unique items straight to your door!!!

Just a few examples of what's currently for sale:

Rainbow Harness. Fit 22inch chest. Minimum bid of £6 plus £1.50 p&p ...auction ends the day of the first bid!!!

[​IMG]

Stunning decrotive sighthound collars. Starting bids £4.50 plus p&p!!!!!

[​IMG]

Double ended comfort web lead! Starting bid £4.50 plus £1.75 p&p

[​IMG]

22.5 inch red rain coat. These coats are made to last!! My staffie has had his for 5 years and it's still in perfect condition and fits beautifully!! £10 plus p&p

[​IMG]

And these items are made to request!! They are fab I've just recieved a beauitful soft fleece rug for Norris for £13 inc p&p!!

[​IMG]

You have to register to bid on the auction items but if you find it hard to navigate the site or have something specific you want made please contact me. :thumbup: There are endless decorated collars, plain collars, leads, camping tie outs.

Items currently for auction are listed here: http://petcraftproject.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=auctc

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice