Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Trouble finding a puppy... please help

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by dallylover, Jul 2, 2009.

1. dallylover

dallylover PetForums Junior

hi i am posting this thread to try and get help finding a dalmatian puppy-

we have been looking for a black spotted bitch puppy for some months now and did have our name first in line for 6 weeks with a breeder but they were born yesterday and they were all boys :( we are so gutted the owners, dogs and timing were all perfect !
    so now i am trying to find another one that we feel is from good breeders and sound temprement wise also not over about 2 1/2 hrs drive from us in bristol, its proving to be a nightmare and i just wanted to know if anyone knew of any litters or reliable sources of litters >
    i have to phone one breeder in a min to be vetted :eek: but he has already had lots of enquiries and only 3 bitches available and he is 3 hrs away

if anyone can help or give advice i would be really grateful thank you :D

2. classixuk

classixuk PetForums VIP

There are a couple of litters on Champdogs, but you might have to drive a bit further (Lancashire and Tyne and Wear).

The extra hours drive is a small investment though for 10-15 years of pleasure.

Pedigree Dalmatian Puppies for Sale

Hope that helps.

3. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

#3 LostGirl, Jul 2, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2009
  4. carol

carol PetForums VIP

have you been onto the dally clubs and the kc ? they are very few good pups about this year, you might have to travel

5. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

actuallyh there all boys aswell sorry no help am i lol

6. dallylover

dallylover PetForums Junior

i have - the kennel club not got any recent ones and one on the dalmatian club puppy list is 6 hr drive :eek: its another one on there that i am phoning to be vetted - hebemor & dalmark lines - but he has had loads of enquiries already for girls & there is only 3 so not holding out much hope there :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice