Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Trouble Dog

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Staysee, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Staysee

Staysee PetForums VIP

Just seen on facebook that a friend of mine who lives in the next road up, her neighbour has a dog, a staffie and its getting out of control.

The owner doesnt care that it almost attacked my friends daughter and quite a few times now it has almost got into her garden when her kids have been playing in her garden.

Someone else in the village i live in has called the RSPCA and they said they cant do anything unless it attacks someone, they phoned the police too who said the same.

Now i dunno about you, but waiting until a dog attacks a kid seems bad, so is there anything else we can do aswell as dozens of kids who play around the streets of all ages and there are also multiple cats around the village.

She has tried reasoning with the neighbour with the dog but he dont wanna listen.

Its a shame, i hope this doesnt affect the rep of the breed within the village as a friend has a staffie who i've met and she was the dopiest dog i've come across in a long time haha

2. bordie

bordie PetForums VIP

i would make him listen:mad:

3. Staysee

Staysee PetForums VIP

There has been a suggestion of a baseball bat for the owner!

People have said they dont blame the dog, its the owners fault

4. metaldog

metaldog PetForums VIP

Do you have a dog warden in Devon? It's their responsibility to deal with straying dogs here in Nottingham. I'd give them a call and see if they can help.

5. Staysee

Staysee PetForums VIP

She's tried the dog warden and said he was a waste of time

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice