Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

trouble building xl

Discussion in 'Rodents' started by myzoo, Apr 19, 2011.

1. myzoo

myzoo PetForums Senior

hi :)just got a used xl today but :( it not going together properly first off he feet from the base that sits in tray to stop corner slits sliding are missing then the roof wont go on properly at 2 corners theres quite a large gap that my ladies might be able to squeeze through not on;y that iam worried if they tried then got stuck the ends are quite sharp have i done this right 5 wire panels 2 with doors 1 with clippy things the one with a door and clippy things the roof? and the others the sides or is there a certain way to construct it itsjust the roof dont look right will try to upload some pics later but untill i sort it my girls are in the furret plus and sunshine is in a lrge hammie cage was gonna move girls into the xl and sunshine into the furet plus but now iam stuck untill the oh gets in later or one of you kind people offer some advice please tell me ive somthing stupidly wrong .thanks for any advice :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice