Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

TRIO BLOOM premium mix..?

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by Cavalierlover123, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Cavalierlover123

Cavalierlover123 PetForums VIP

Does anyone know if this food is any good for a cavalier king charles puppy?
    My aunt feeds her labradors this food, my mum just wants me to ask you lot if its any good or is royal canin better?? Shes on royal canin at the moment.

2. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

From what i can find out, this is only available in Ireland.

3. Cavalierlover123

My aunt gets it from northern ireland, i thought it might be in england too, ive never heard of it or seen it around.
    Im trying to get a cheeper bag of royal canin on the internet, im currently feeding Pippa Royal Canin Mini Junior and my mother paid €30 for a 3kg bag in the pet shop. Im after finding a website that sells RC food and ive found the same food for £27 but its a 7.5kg bag!! the pet shop is such a rip off!!:rolleyes:

4. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

Its manufactured in Belfast. Must be on a small scale, as i cant find a website for them.

€30 for 3kg???? Massive rip-off!

Try and source it online, you get it much cheaper.

5. Cavalierlover123

They dont have a website because i was looking it up too, my mum rang them to find how much they sell them for and they also said they dont have a website, they also do rabbit food and guinea pig food so i might get the rabbit & gp food if the dog food isnt suitable for CKCS..

6. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Never heard of that one, we used Royal Cannin for our dogs when they were puppies and they loved it, but as they got bigger they ate more and it then cost more but we kept them on it until they were a year old. Now they are on Bakers small bite, alot of people dont like Bakers for some reason, but my dogs love it, expesially the older one of our dogs, and he is a fussy bugger. xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice