Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Treherbert Open Show

Discussion in 'Dog Shows and Events' started by shazalhasa, Aug 5, 2009.

1. shazalhasa

shazalhasa PetForums VIP

Thought I'd already posted this but seems not.

My little Benji won his breed class again this weekend and also got Group 4

Well chuffed... 2 weeks in a row woohooo

Attached Files:

2. aurora

aurora PetForums Senior

well done:)

3. Nicky09

Nicky09 PetForums VIP

Well done to you and Benny. How much work does that coat take?

4. tashi

tashi PetForums VIP

Hi we were 'parked' not far from you couldnt miss us brought about 10 dogs all breeds with us, and won both gundog groups (adult (welsh springer spaniel) and puppy (golden retriever who went on to BPIS) ) and also had the tibetan terrier pup that won puppy group 4 on top of these we had the BOB klein and the BOB mittel I wear a tartan jacket ;)

5. shazalhasa

shazalhasa PetForums VIP

oooh well done Tashi, I've just gone through my photos to see if I could spot you but I've only got a few of when I went in group... there's a black tibetan terrier next to me on one side and a mini schnauzer on the other side. My OH remembers you (he was showing my other boy, the red one) but I get so caught up with my boys that I don't see anything unless it's pointed out to me :blushing:

Thank you and surprisingly, the coats don't take that much work, a quick brush through every day/other day and a proper grooming once a week. I've just clipped my bitch back to a puppy cut and it's still cute but takes hardly any work :D

6. tashi

tashi PetForums VIP

Bless him he probably thought was mad people we were to have so many dogs with us, the black TT was the one in the adult group I guess my boy is just a puppy he has a white front!!!!!

7. shazalhasa

shazalhasa PetForums VIP

We're at Builth next but I'll be sooo busy fretting to notice anything or anyone lol (first champ show), but we're doing Port Talbot the weekend after, probably see you there yeah ?

8. Kinjilabs

Kinjilabs PetForums VIP

Very well done! he looks lovely:)

9. tashi

tashi PetForums VIP

Will be at both, camping at Builth and then got a few dogs going to Port Talbot however the TT will not be there as David the judge bred him ;)

10. shazalhasa

shazalhasa PetForums VIP

Yes thats right, Kybo, he breeds TT's and Lhasas, I'm really glad about that as he'll know what he'll know first hand and through experience what to look for in my pair and any other lhasa's.

I'll have to look out for you there ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice