Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Treated myself

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by Kammie, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Kammie

Kammie PetForums VIP

Since my PC is in the spare room and theres no other form of entertainment in the form of a TV I was getting pretty bored in there. Plus with now working full time I didn't really have the time or couldn't be bothered to go sit in front of the PC. Today on my lovely wet day off I took a trip to curry's to get myself a nice shiny new laptop so I can sit in front of the TV with OH or lay in bed with a nice cuppa and get back to talking to you lovely people again since I haven't been around much lately.

Update on bunnies: Daisy is off to the vets this evening for her check up to see how she's recovering. She's looking a lot better to me now but is still sitting in her wee and occasionally does the circling thing but her eyes aren't darting anymore and she can walk in a straight line most of the time.

Dylan has become a "man" and will be taking a trip to the vets to lose his teabags once I've made the appointment. I'll be weighing him again later today as well to see how he's growing to give Frags an idea of how her little baby is doing as well. Last weigh in he was 1.6kg, the same as Daisy so we'll see how much he's put on.

2. jaxb05

jaxb05 PetForums VIP

That's great Kammie that you got a laptop woot :thumbup: I don't watch a lot of TV - but it is nice when I can sit in front of the tube and use my computer.
    Hope Daisy's appointment went well - poor Dylan lol.

3. Kammie

Kammie PetForums VIP

Daisy's appointment went ok, she's recovering well from the E-cuniculi but we were given some hibiscrub to bath her in to help her legs heal where she's sitting in her wee and getting sore. She's going back in 2 weeks for another check up and Dylan is going as well for a pre-op check before his teabags get chopped.

4. AmyCruick

AmyCruick PetForums VIP

Glad to hear Daisy is improving, hows it going getting panacur into the others?

Aw poor Dylan!! He looks like a real sweetie pie-can't believe how tiny he was when he was first born to what he is now!

5. Kammie

Kammie PetForums VIP

I've been getting it straight into their mouths before they even notice whats happening. They get a nice treat after they've had it though to make up for the nasty taste.

6. hazyreality

hazyreality PetForums VIP

Thats great you have a laptop. I am sat here with mine watching BGT :p
    I dont think I would use a computer if I had to go to a different room! The only thing is I cant get the blummin wireless internet to work so I have to sit in this seat to plug it in!

Glad Daisy is looking better. Awww, Dylan is growing up! I dont think my little runt has grown! lmao, Kara certinally has!

*Heidi*

7. emzybabe

emzybabe PetForums VIP

glad little daisy is doing well

i'm bining to resent getting a normal imac not a laptop so i can sit in the sunshine!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice