UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Does the blenheim have the lozenge?? I love all of them! Think the ruby one is the cutest though :) I remember when Holly was that little!

Can't wait to visit Holly's breeder in June as she'll have 3 litters of 6 week old pups running around haha!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes the Blenheim does have the lozenge..we are keeping her..i couldnt bear to part with her...I had to hand feed her..we almost lost her...shes staying here:)

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Yes the Blenheim does have the lozenge..we are keeping her..i couldnt bear to part with her...I had to hand feed her..we almost lost her...shes staying here:)
oh how lovely for her and you we nearly lost mabel our youngest standard schnauzer and she stayed with us for that very reason, shes a fit healthy dog now your girly is very lucky :)

·
Registered
135 Posts
beautiful pups. i would like a black and tan one day. my friend is looking for a black and tan and a tri bitch after her hols in july so if anyone has a litter due around then let me know. wont travel to far but will maybe drive a good hour or so. she already has a blenhiem and ruby think she wants one of each.lol they are so collectable. i love my cavvies :thumbup:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Love them all to bits..all little tinkers..been out in the front garden and dug holes..bless them:)
Its lovely and warm here today so out they went for a charge about!!!

The phone hasnt stopped this wkend with people looking for pups:eek:
Non left...sorry!!
The B/T and Ruby have both got lovely homes to go to.. families with older kids..who were on their hands and knees as soon as they walked in..great to see.
Ruby is going to be about 10 mins away...so I will see her a lot and the B/T is about 20mins away.:thumbup:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Well there are some very lucky new owners of two gorgeous pups :thumbup:
I have had two tri Cavaliers over the years (aunt and niece) and found them to be such a delightful breed.

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
beautiful pups. i would like a black and tan one day. my friend is looking for a black and tan and a tri bitch after her hols in july so if anyone has a litter due around then let me know. wont travel to far but will maybe drive a good hour or so. she already has a blenhiem and ruby think she wants one of each.lol they are so collectable. i love my cavvies :thumbup:
Ha! We're looking for a b&t or ruby bitch for collection around October time, that way our Holly'll be a year. Would travel up to 4 hours for it... I just find that they give so much back to you, and definately collectable, would love all 4 colours. If we do breed from Holly, we will be mating her with a tri, and hopefully be able to keep a tri bitch :)

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
We're going to visit our Holly's breeder June 1st, and she'll have 12, 6 week old pups running around. She's keeping 2 of them, one is blenheim with lozenge, and the other is ruby, both bitches. We've told her to make sure we don't steal one, haha! :)

Yours look adorable :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.