Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Travelling to Asia with a cat

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Karolina_and_Eros, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Karolina_and_Eros

Karolina_and_Eros PetForums Newbie

Hello my lovely Hoomans! ❤
    Did anyone ever travelled to Asia with a cat and came back to the UK or just Europe?

We are planning on going to Asia for a few years to travel and of course I'd like to take our little munchkin with us.

I'm just afraid that coming back from Asia will be hassle and stressful for Eros. Or maybe I'm wrong? Maybe with EU passport he wouldnt have to go through quarantine? Taking into account he'd have all the jabs done?

2. MilleD

MilleD PetForums VIP

To actually physically travel - as in move about a lot - with a cat??

3. Karolina_and_Eros

Karolina_and_Eros PetForums Newbie

Yes. And not a lot. We are thinking of staying in places for about 3 months each. Not looking to travel every few days. Looking to go to Asia for a few years, so leaving Eros with family is a no. Besides, he takes travelling very well as long as were there. He is a house cat so he would be staying in apartments we would rent. Not in a hotel room or anything like that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice